Traditional Condos. The right space for every lifestyle.
Traditional condo units at Yalick Farms come in a variety of configurations. They can be single-floor or two-story units and feature 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms. Some of the single-floor condos have all the living space on the ground floor and some are second or third floor units. Some units have a bonus area that can be used as an office, den or dining space. Of course, all feature the high-quality workmanship, materials, and competitive lease pricing that have kept Yalick Farms condominiums in high demand since the first units went up in 2008.
All Yalick Farms condominiums come with two designated parking spaces and access to the Yalick Farms Clubhouse, pool, tennis court and kids’ play area, and other features not often seen in rental properties. Many units feature amenities such as high ceilings, hardwood flooring, and granite surfaces, among many others. All maintenance, groundskeeping and snow removal is handled by the Yalick Farms team. Call us today at 570-674-5278 to arrange a tour. See for yourself the beauty, quality, and convenience that Yalick Farms offers.
- 1, 2 or 3 carpeted BRs
- 2 or 2.5 baths
- Most units feature master BR suite on first floor with shower and bathtub
- Generous, modular kitchen space
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Electric range, side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, microwave oven and trash compactor
- Hardwood floors in living spaces
- Tile flooring in kitchen and in some baths and laundry areas
- Tile tub & shower enclosures in some units
- Laundry area (units may be full-size side-by-side or stacked)
- Covered back porch & front stoop
- High-quality cabinetry
- All windows feature tilting blinds (select window blinds have remote tilt)
- All units feature multiple cable outlets and are pre-wired for optional security system
- Designated parking for tenants (Guest parking available)
- Optional gas fireplace in some units
Condominium Floor Plans
The images here illustrate multiple layout options of 2 and 3 bedroom Traditional Condominiums. Some of the 3 bedroom condominiums feature a bonus room. Some of the condominiums have a 2nd-story balcony. The Penthouse condominiums are single-story, second floor units. Some condominiums have a one-car garage and driveway; others have assigned parking spaces close to the units. If you have any questions about layouts or location, please call us at 570-674-5278.